[RCU] Problem

Tiago Gomes algodas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:30:57 CEST 2009

Guys, I'm with two servers in round-robin accessing the same bank, both with
apache2 prefork PHP 5.2.3 + and 3.0beta svn roundcube, I think the error
message in the bank

*[12-Jul-2009 18:11:43 -0300] DB Error: MDB2 Error: constraint violation
Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed
query: EXECUTE
mdb2_statement_mysql_6d7e2507d4ec57fc456165ed004f015e49d038e62 USING @0, @1,
@2, @3, @4, @5, @6, @7, @8, @9, @10] [Native code: 1062] [Native message:
Duplicate entry '3246-INBOX.msg-2542' for key 2]  in /webhost/
webmail.atarde.com.br/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 621 (POST
/?_task=mail&_action=moveto?_task=&_action=)*

may be linked to the round-robin as one may be wanting to record a message
already recorded by another. While I do not know if the length of log can be
caused by it.* On login this is very slow too* ,The imapd is set to 150
(MAXPERIP) connections and maxdaemons to 1000, and the normal is an average
of 130 connections simultâneas.IMAP4 rev 1. Also use the imapproxy the two
servers. *E-mail clients do not have the slow login, but the roundcube  yes.
load partial, stop for 15 seconds and then open the INBOX*. Thanks

Tiago Gomes Pereira http://www.tiagogomes.eti.br
LPI Certified
LPI ID - LPI000129445
IT Service Management - ITIL FOUNDATION V2
ID - SR341901
algodas at gmail.com