[RCU] TLS Config on RC?

Eden Caldas edencaldas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:02:51 CEST 2009

Edit your main.inc.php file in roundcube config dir and change these two
lines:

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'ssl://hostname_or_ip_address:993';
$rcmail_config['default_port'] = 993;

You can also set this for SMTP auth
$rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = 'ssl://hostname_or_ip_address';

Don't mind the SSL instead of TLS

Hope this is what you need.

Eden