[RCU] Is it possible to install different Roundcube versions at the same time ?

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Thu Jul 16 19:15:02 CEST 2009

On Jul 16, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Denis BUCHER wrote:

> Is it possible, or will there be some problem with the mysql
> database ?

mysqldump the existing database, create a new database using a
different name, load the dumped data into the new database. Point the
testing RC instance at the " testing " database.

I always use a testing DB populated with data similar to my live
database for running testing instances against. Any project, not just
RC.

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/