[RCU] Is it possible to install different Roundcube versions at the same time ?

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Thu Jul 16 20:55:53 CEST 2009

On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Joshua Kordani on the Road wrote:

> The imap backend stays the same, so you don't replicate that.

If you were really concerned about the messages stored on the IMAP
server, you could duplicate that too.
That involves a lot more effort than what I described with the
database, and the risk to the data is pretty low, so for many people
it is more work than it is worth.

Someone that has all their messages accidentally deleted due to "
testing " might have a different opinion.
Not saying that's happened to me or anything . . .

As for if the databases are the same, do a diff of the SQL
initialization files from each of the RC versions to see if anything
in the schema changed.

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/