[RCU] Problem with Roundcube 0.2.2 file attach : bug ? (Allowed memory size exhausted)

Denis BUCHER dbucherml at hsolutions.ch
Thu Jul 16 22:02:03 CEST 2009

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for asking about a known issue...

And I can confirm that the "factory settings" of 64Mb were not enough !
With 128Mb it worked...

That's crazy ! Don't know how PEAR::Mail_mime is developped, but I think
it's not really suited for servers with a lot of users ;-)

Thanks a lot for your help and next time I won't search only in the
mailing-list ;-))

Denis