[RCU] Fixed the bug in IE - Mysql ERROR

Tiago Gomes algodas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:36:01 CEST 2009

Hello Alec, could you help me find the reason for this error? already
upgraded mysql and schema to roundcube 3.0-Beta, is because the webmail is
roundrobin and tries to save the same message in cache when accessed on
different servers ?

*[16-Jul-2009 21:24:59 -0300] DB Error: MDB2 Error: constraint violation
Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed
query: EXECUTE
mdb2_statement_mysql_88595133aa17b429c59da5db91de8bc671b0fbb3c USING @0, @1,
@2, @3, @4, @5, @6, @7, @8, @9, @10] [Native code: 1062] [Native message:
Duplicate entry '1110-INBOX.msg-2786' for key 2]  in /webhost/
webmail.atarde.com.br/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 621 (GET
/?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX&_page=1)*

I'm fix the problem about the image in attach alter the mail.css alter:

#messagetoolbar
{
  position: absolute;
  top: 47px;
  left: 200px;
  right: 200px;
  height: 35px;
  white-space: nowrap;
*  z-index: 1000;*
/*  border: 1px solid #cccccc; */
}

another question:

I'm using a imap proxy and the imap-server accept the request very well but
the consult fin trash , sent-mail and another imap folders is very slow,
another question about this ?

Thanks for the excelent Project.

Tiago Gomes Pereira http://www.tiagogomes.eti.br
LPI Certified
LPI ID - LPI000129445
IT Service Management - ITIL FOUNDATION V2
ID - SR341901
algodas at gmail.com

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/dB/Vy48Fm85/rb.JPG