[RCU] 0.3rc1 Server Error

Steve Perkins expendable at sgperkins.org
Tue Jul 28 17:24:35 CEST 2009

Hi, I have installed it and copied my config directory from the previous
version (0.2.2)

It logs in fine, and everything appears OK, however, if I leave it for more
than a few minutes I can no longer connect to the mail server, which
displays an error in red "Server Error ! (Not connected)". I then have to
log out and back in at which point all is OK again.

Its possible I missed a setting in the config file but I didn't see
anything new that seemed to be important ?

Anyway, just so you know - feedback is only ever useful (I hope !)

Cheers
Steve