[RCU] 0.3-RC1 install problem

Bgs bgs at bgs.hu
Wed Jul 29 10:39:43 CEST 2009

 Greeings,

I'm doing a new roundcube install and opted to try the 0.3 branch. My
problem is that both the beta and the RC1 stops at the check phase (step
1). It might or might not be related to php 5.3. My main problem is that
there is no error whatsoever in any of the logs...

The page loads:

Checking PHP version
Version:  OK(PHP 5.3.0 detected)
Checking PHP extensions

The following modules/extensions are required to run RoundCube:
PCRE:  OK
DOM:  OK
Session:  OK

The next couple of extensions are optional but recommended to get the
best performance:
FileInfo:  OK
Libiconv:  OK

Then it's done with a 200.

Any ideas? Is this a php 5.3 problem? Should I simply stick with 0.2?

Thanks in advance
Bgs