[RCU] Incorrect Priority on replies?

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 2 21:12:22 CEST 2009

I haven't registered this as a bug yet, I still need to make sure it hasn't
already been reported. Has anyone else seen this?
 I am testing Roundcube
as a cleaner alternative to squirrelmail in our organization. Using 0.2.2
on Fedora. Most of our users are still using squirrelmail or Thunderbird.

What I see is that a message from a squirrelmail user will arrive with
Normal Priority set:
 When I
reply in RC, the priority of my outgoing message is set to Lowest, unless I
remember to check and reset it.
 I do not notice this behavior if there
are no Priority or Importance headers. Can anyone else confirm this?
-

Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services
Lane Education