[RCU] Incorrect Priority on replies?

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 2 21:42:16 CEST 2009

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:12:22 -0700, Arne Berglund  wrote:  I haven't
registered this as a bug yet, I still need to make sure it hasn't already
been reported. Has anyone else seen this?
 I am testing Roundcube as a
cleaner alternative to squirrelmail in our organization. Using 0.2.2 on
Fedora. Most of our users are still using squirrelmail or Thunderbird.

What I see is that a message from a squirrelmail user will arrive with
Normal Priority set:
 When I
reply in RC, the priority of my outgoing message is set to Lowest, unless I
remember to check and reset it.
 I do not notice this behavior if there
are no Priority or Importance headers. Can anyone else confirm this?
-

Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services
Lane Education
Service District
Eugene, OR

Another thought. We did see
this in 0.2.1 as well. But possibly not in 0.2.

-