[RCU] roundcube causes server high load with apache

Andrey waster2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:38:06 CEST 2009

Also I've noticed that every time when average server load is growing
number of active APACHE a processes is also growing. For example if I do
'netstat -anpl | grep STREAM | grep apache'  to get number of active
UNIX domain sockets (servers and established) with apache I got 5
apaches when average server load is 5 and 1-2 apaches when load average
is quite small.

Then if I grep netstat for PID of these apaches above I see connections
to my IMAP server with CLOSE_WAIT state.

Thanks.