[RCU] Suggestion - Improving page speed

Lauro Valente lauro at valente.eng.br
Mon Jun 8 17:56:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I searched the list history for something related to improving page load
speed, but unfortunately i didn't find anything related to that.

Today I read about a Firefox extension (to be used in parallel with
Firebug), which makes some suggestions of speed load improvements.

I opened the Round Cube inbox and ran it.

It points some possible improvements, which could save several kbytes of
data to be downloaded (JavaScript minimization could save up to half of the
total page size!!!) or improve the rendering speed (by specifying image
dimensions) and other stuffs...

Anyway, I found it useful and maybe of good value.
The *Page Speed* page is http://code.google.com/speed/page-speed/.

Regards,

Lauro Valente

Celular: (41) 8415-0020