[RCU] Increase Max Attachment Size to 50MB

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Jun 10 13:55:15 CEST 2009

Peter Snow wrote:
> I'm trying to increase the maximum attachment size that can be sent using Roundcube.
>
> I have full control of the server and I'm running the latest stable version of RC.
>
> The trouble is, search as I may, I can't find any related setting in the .conf
>
> What is the procedure please?

Attachment size depends on PHP settings (php.ini and/or .htaccess):
upload_max_filesize and post_max_size. To handle 50MB attachments you should
also increase memory_limit (I'm not sure if 256MB will be enough) and
max_execution_time/max_input_time.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net