[RCU] Increase Max Attachment Size to 50MB

Peter Snow peter at snowweb.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 15:10:02 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

That's great! That's exactly what I need to do. The trouble is, I can only change one of the two settings that you mentioned, because I don't know where the one which controls the text which reads "Max 5Mb" is located (I already changed the php.ini months ago).

Where is that setting please?

--
 Peter Snow
 peter at snowweb.co.uk