[RCU] Change default charset

Marcus Gmail marcus.jabber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:42:57 CEST 2009

Hi!

First of All,  my apologies if you can't understand my message, but my
English is terrible.

I use the latest svn version  then I can change my default charset of
RC, but I can't solve my problem.

I noticed that my problem wasn't in charset configuration, but among
caracteres in subject.

I am not sure if it is a roundcube problem or "postfix + courier"
problem or both.

Everytime that my subject have special character (áàçã) and It also have
more than 32 characters, my message arrived strange format and without
attachment in email client.

See below:

Original Subject: [Fw: FW: FW:  Homologação - Novos Clubes Record -]

######

=?UTF-8?Q?cord?=