[RCU] Dovecot vs Courier/Others

Claudio Kuenzler napsty at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:40:09 CEST 2009

Hi Mark

I've changed two mailservers with each around 600 mailboxes from Courier to
Dovecot. Not of performance reasons (the two mail systems are imho almost
equivalent in performance) but for configuration reasons.
You've way less to configure on Dovecot than on Courier.

I'm using following config now: Postfix+Dovecot+Roundcube and it works like
a charm.

At the end it is your decisions but for the one I took it was a good one.

Regards,
Claudio