[RCU] Login error

Manuel Giorgini giorgini at interlogica.net
Tue May 5 12:33:10 CEST 2009

[2009-05-05 12:11], A.L.E.C:
>> I cannot modify postgres' configuration on the fly, because this is a
>> production machine. How can I activate query debugging on RoundCube?
>
> $rcmail_config['sql_debug'] = true;

Thank you.

This is rather funny.

This is what I do to reset the situation:

=== [ cut here ] =============================================
psql -U roundcube roundcubemail
delete from session; delete from users; delete from identities;
=== [ cut here ] =============================================

Then I try logging in.

If I do that with sql_debug = true, it works without any error, the first time
and every other time after that.

If I do that with sql_debug not set, it gives me the error I posted earlier on
the first time; subsequently, it works.

Another difference is that at every login, the table 'identities' stays empty
when sql_debug is not set; but it does receive a new record (as I think it
should), when sql_debug is set to true.

I could be happy by just leaving sql_debug on the whole time, but I'm itchy at
leaving SQL queries around, and it would end up occupying a lot of disk space.

I would appreciate further assistance; if there is anything I can do just let me
know.

The error I receive on logs/errors is as follows:

=== [ cut here ] =============================================
[05-May-2009 12:31:59 +0200] DB Error: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not
execute statement]
[Last executed query: PREPARE
mdb2_statement_pgsql_59831640a8cf52029e10ae35c84ad32bfd1b037f2 (text, text,
text)  AS INSERT INTO identities
             (user_id, del, standard, name, email)
            VALUES ($1, 0, 1, $2, $3)]
[Native message: ERROR:  column "user_id" is of type integer but expression is
of type text
HINT:  You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.]

--
Cordialità / Best regards / Ĝis la / Parhain terveisin
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>, Programmatore

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/d4/cp3N3Zlz/giorgini.vcf
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---