[RCU] Login error

Manuel Giorgini giorgini at interlogica.net
Tue May 5 12:06:13 CEST 2009

[2009-05-05 11:41], A.L.E.C:
 >> I am using postgres 7.4.1 ;
 >
 > It's 5 years old and there were many updates in 7.4 line (7.4.25).

I am aware of that. Unfortunately it's not my machine and I can't do much about
that.

 >> [Native message: ERROR:  column "user_id" is of type integer but expression
is of type text

 > Enable sql queries debuging (in DB or rc) and you'll see how looks real
query. Works for me with postgres >=8.2.

I cannot modify postgres' configuration on the fly, because this is a production
machine. How can I activate query debugging on RoundCube?

Thanks a lot for your reply and your help.

--
Cordialità / Best regards / Ĝis la / Parhain terveisin
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>, Programmatore

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/pY/mRoPO5Rn/giorgini.vcf
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---