[RCU] Attachment button is disabled

Arthur Titeica arthur.titeica at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:38:43 CEST 2009

Hello!
This is my first message to this list.

First about my setup:

My roundcube is accessible by two urls (mail.one.com and mail.two.com).
However internally apache looks into the same directory
(/var/www/roundcube) and as far as I see it there should be no
difference regarding the features enabled or disabled.

The problem is that everyone accessing mail.one.com has the "add
attachment" button disabled.

If, with the same IMAP user (arthur at one.com), I access roundcube thru
the second URL (mail.two.com) everything is fine.

I triple-checked permissions, I tried different browsers, different
computers, I even restarted the server.

Maybe this isn't strictly roundcube related but I hope anyone has an
idea to get me going.

Thanks.