[RCU] How Do You Manage Old Users?

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:31:52 CEST 2009

So as soon as a new user attempts to login to Roundcube, it creates
data in MySQL(i) which is perfect because it's automated but what
happens when I remove a user from my mail server? Obviously Roundcube
has no idea that user no longer exists and I don't want hundreds of
old user data cluttering the MySQL roundcube database. What do you
guys do when you remove a user from mail? Do you guys have a simple
way to remove someone from MySQL so "all" their data is removed? I am
no expect in MySQL so pardon my ignorance...

- Carlos