[RCU] Upgrade Process

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:20:18 CEST 2009

I have a working installation of RC v0.2.2 on my Linux server. I would
love to upgrade to the latest v0.3-stable however I would like to know
how I can perform the upgrade without and loss of data. If I do a
fresh install, I would think that the installer would wipe all my
MySQL database tables and data...which would be bad. Can someone
please explain to me the process of upgrading from my current version
to the latest version on my server? I searched the Wiki and only found
"fresh install" instructions.

Thanks for any help!