[RCU] user dependent SMTP-Server/Smarthost

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sun Oct 4 16:22:41 CEST 2009

Moin,

I installed roundcube on my root server. I configured several SMTP identities
for me, e.g. one for gmx.de and one for web.de.
But unfortunaly it is not possible to configure different SMTP-Servers or
smarthosts for the different mailaddresses.

But bocause of SPF  I have to send mails from my gmx.de address via the gmx.de
SMTP-Server, while mails via the web.de account must pass the web.de
SMTP-Server.

See
http://www.openspf.org/Why?s=mfrom&id=michael.renner%40gmx.de&ip=78.46.72.230&r=mail.example.net
for details about SPF.

Any hint how this can be done? Maybe a point for the wishlist?
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |