[RCU] New Messages Don't Appear

Charlie Hazlett charlie at hazlett.net
Tue Oct 27 17:07:52 CET 2009

I have the same problem. Not a huge problem but RC has never acted like
this before and should not act like this now.

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009
14:26:03 +0100, Claudio Kuenzler  wrote:

Hi Carlos,

I'm seeing almost
the same behavior... do the new messages appear after you hit "F5" in your
browser? That does it for me.
But I agree, it is a strange behavior which
didn't occur to me in 0.2.x, only since 0.3. Maybe there has been a bugfix
in the coming release 0.3.1 ?
 Anybody got more info?

cheers,
Claudio