[RCU] New Messages Don't Appear

Raul Acevedo raul at cantara.com
Tue Oct 27 18:36:22 CET 2009

I have the same problem.  I am using dovecot 1.2.6 on Fedora 11 x86_64,
typically with Firefox 3.5.  I already have caching disabled in
main.inc.php, and I only ever see Roundcube show new messages if I manually
refresh the window or click on Inbox.  This used to work fine before 0.3.

Raul Acevedo
http://www.cantara.com