[RCU] [RCD] Update to 0.3.1 released

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:31:00 CET 2009

Hello out there

This update release fixes lots of bugs and improves the file upload when
composing a mail message. You can now have several concurrent files being
uploaded while composing. Also some of the plugins have been improved and
translated into more languages.

When talking about languages, there are still plenty of our localizations
which are not 100% complete. Please visit http://translator.roundcube.net
and send us completed localization files.

This release is considered stable and we recommend to upgrade all existing
installations to this version. Download it from http://roundcube.net/download

We kindly request all packagers to update their distributions with this new
version. As usual, a pure GPL version is available at the downloads page
mentioned above.

Have a nice day!
Thomas