[RCU] Please welcome Roundcube webmail 0.3-stable

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:15:39 CEST 2009

Hi Roundcube users

We're proud to announce the stable release of version 0.3 with the
long-awaited plugin API. Now the doors are finally open to extend
Roundcube's functionality and the integration in other web-based systems
got much easier. The package includes a default set of useful plugins as
well as some sample code. An introduction to plugin development can be
found on our wiki [1].

This release also includes some more bug fixes especially fixes and
improvements of the LDAP support. Get all the details from the Changelog [2].

Together with this release we pimped our website with a fresh and sexy
screen design created by Micha Krautwasser, a very talented designer at
bueroflint.com. Many thanks man!

As usual you can download the new release from our (gorgeous) website [3].

Have fun!
Thomas

[1] http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Plugins
[2] http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog