[RCU] Difference between "complete" and "gpl (dependent)"

Jesús Guerrero i92guboj at terra.es
Fri Sep 4 22:23:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to know what the difference between these two downloads
is. I am concerned both about the practical part (functionality)
and about the licensing issues.

I haven't found anything in the web explaining what the difference
is, so if anyone could clarify it for me that would be wonderful.
If it's somewhere in the web please, kindly point me to the
relevant doc, I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks and congratulations for this great product.
--
Jesús Guerrero