[RCU] Mark whole folder as read

Jesús Guerrero i92guboj at terra.es
Mon Sep 7 23:48:42 CEST 2009

Hello,

Simple question, is there a way to mark a whole folder as read?
There are some cases where this would help a bit, for example
the linux kernel mailing list can easily deliver like 500 mails
a day, so in a single weekend I can get more than a thousand
mails on the same folder, and it's quite annoying to be marking
them page after page.

I'd like to be able to just search for the relevant topics
and then mark the rest as read by selecting the folder and
clicking the relevant option. However I don't seem to be able
to do that, which is why I am asking.

Thanks beforehand for any response.

--
Jesús Guerrero