[RCU] Deleting Messages

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Tue Sep 8 20:38:13 CEST 2009

I am running version 3 and think it is great.  I want to thank everybody
involved on a great release.  But, I do have one issue.  Maybe it is a
configuration issue, not sure.  I have my messages sorted by date.  I show
30 messages per page.  If I am on any page besides page 1 and delete a
message, it will return me back to page 1 of the list instead of back to
the page I was on.  Version 2 did not have this problem.

Thinking about it now this might have to do with the new config option to
show the next message on a delete.  I have it set to not show me the next
message on a delete.

Thanks,
Jeff