[RCU] accounts plugin problem when switching accounts

Thomas Schober thomas.schober at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:52:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

i don't know if the list answers questions on plugins too, but i decided
to give it a try :).

I Installed Roundcube 0.3 stable and activated accounts plugin and
settings plugin. I already added 2 Imap accounts, googlemail and another
private webspace mail account. When i log in, my webspace account is shown
and there are no problems.I am ableto switch to my gmail account without
any problems. But now, when i try to switch back to my other account i am
thrown out of roundcubemail, back to the login page with the error message
"Connection to Imap Server failed". Why does the connection fail when is
witch accounts ? On login it connects without problems.

Maybe anyone knows an answer to this problem.

Best Regards
Thomas