[RCU] [RCD] Can i omit non-unicode characters to avoid the error: Server Error! (OK) ?

Tiago Gomes algodas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:11:22 CEST 2009

related to the problem that causes Server Error! (OK) due to non-unicode
encoding , i'm  fix change in program/include/rcube_imap.php line 2669,
where I force an encoding when unknown ( ="0" ) , I don't arealdy problem
about this. Thank's
*

/*
      return rcube_charset_convert($rest, $a[0]);
      }
    else
      return $str;    // we dont' know what to do with this
    }
*/*
*if ( $a[0] == "0"){return rcube_charset_convert($rest, 'iso-8859-1'); }
else if  ( $a[0] <> "0" ) { return rcube_charset_convert($rest, $a[0]); }*

      }

2009/7/31 A.L.E.C <alec at alec.pl>

> Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>
>  Hi, can you send us a sample message that causes theses problems? I'd
>> like to reproduce and test it in order to find a solution. The
>> rc_utf8_clean() funtion will probably solve the problem but it also
>> could have side-effects.
>>

> I've got one. Attached.
>
> --
> Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl gg:2275252
> LAN Management System Developer http://lms.org.pl
> Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net
>

> --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
> The following attachments have been detached and are available for viewing.
>  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/XM/3Q7mhN1i/test.msg
> Only click these links if you trust the sender, as well as this message.
> --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---

Tiago Gomes Pereira http://www.tiagogomes.eti.br
LPI Certified
LPI ID - LPI000129445
IT Service Management - ITIL FOUNDATION V2
ID - SR341901
algodas at gmail.com