[RCU] empty Inbox after logging into Roundcube 0.3

Ulf Leichsenring ulf at leichsenring.net
Thu Sep 24 08:18:47 CEST 2009

Hi all

I discovered a problem with my Roundcube 0.3 installation. When I log
into Roundcube, my Inbox always seems to be empty (number of unread
mails on the left is missing and no mails are shown in the message list
on the right). I first have to switch to another mailboxfolder and than
back to my Inbox to see my mails in the Inbox.

Sometimes, also the shown number of unread mails of my Inbox in the
folder overview on the left differs from the real number of unread mails
in the inbox shown in the mailbox list view in the right top window.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this problem? At the moment, I
changed back to Roundcube 0.2.2. There, these problems do not exist.

Thanks for any help.

--
Ulf Leichsenring
ulf at leichsenring.net