[RCU] empty Inbox after logging into Roundcube 0.3

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Sep 24 09:34:43 CEST 2009

Ulf Leichsenring wrote:

> I discovered a problem with my Roundcube 0.3 installation. When I log
> into Roundcube, my Inbox always seems to be empty (number of unread
> mails on the left is missing and no mails are shown in the message list
> on the right). I first have to switch to another mailboxfolder and than
> back to my Inbox to see my mails in the Inbox.
>
> Sometimes, also the shown number of unread mails of my Inbox in the
> folder overview on the left differs from the real number of unread mails
> in the inbox shown in the mailbox list view in the right top window.

This is described in this ticket http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486104

What is your IMAP server?
Did you checked with enable_caching=false?
Did you try with current svn-trunk version?
Enable imap_debug option and sent IMAP conversation debug here.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net