[RCU] sending address problem

serkan serkan.capkan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:59:56 CEST 2009

solved
the problem in this issue is related with mysql record. When first login
with wrong configuration, roundcube write mail_host value at users table and
changing mail_domain value didn't change anything. Changing mail_host value
from mysql or logining with another user fixed it.
Anyway, correct conf. for this situation is;

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'localhost';
$rcmail_config['mail_domain'] = 'mydomain.org <http://emo.org.tr/>';
$rcmail_config['smtp_helo_host'] = 'mydomain.org';

serkan