[RCU] iphone usability

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Sun Sep 27 04:13:08 CEST 2009

I'm a fan of using Z-Push (http://z-push.sf.net) along with the
Exchange integration on the iPhone.

It's a bit of a pain to setup, but once it's working your users
get e-mail, contacts, and calendar sync.

You have to do a bit of hacking to get it to sync the contacts
from RC--and they don't store all the info that MS Exchange
does, but it works for my purposes.

Also, the Calendar sync doesn't do much good (except for a
backup of your calendar in case your iPhone gets swiped) since
RC is not a calendar program.

-A