[RCU] Empty Messge Body

Keith Schonrock peridoc77 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:10:43 CEST 2009

I am a user of Roundcube and have the SVN version 2999.  Every once in a while I get an email message where the entire message body will not show up in Roundcube.  I can open the email in a desktop mail viewer (Thunderbird) and see the mail just fine.  I currently have one of these messages in my Inbox.  Is there a place to forward or bounce these emails so that they can be examined to see why they do not show up properly?  I am not sure how best to report this.

Thanks!
Keith