[RCU] Empty Messge Body

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Sep 29 21:21:49 CEST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 1:10 PM, Keith Schonrock wrote:

> I am a user of Roundcube and have the SVN version 2999.  Every once
> in a while I get an email message where the entire message body
> will not show up in Roundcube.  I can open the email in a desktop
> mail viewer (Thunderbird) and see the mail just fine.  I currently
> have one of these messages in my Inbox.  Is there a place to
> forward or bounce these emails so that they can be examined to see
> why they do not show up properly?  I am not sure how best to report
> this.

This may be a problem with the messages, and not RC.

If a message has only a HTML part and no plain text part, then the
message may appear to be empty in RC. If you have configured TB to
show HTML in messages, then the " problem " messages will appear to
have content.

If you come across one of the " blank " messages, I recommend looking
to see if there is a HTML part to it.
Look for the " HTML Message " with a paper clip icon.
Or click the " view source " button to see the guts of the message.

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/