[RCU] Line Spacing Issue in the HTML Text Editor

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Sep 29 21:37:43 CEST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> I am not sure if the developers of Roundcude will change this
> behavior or
> not.

The HTML editor for RC is TinyMCE, which is not created by the RC
developers.
So it would be up to the developers of TinyMCE to alter the behavior.

<http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/>

Version info from the " program/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js "  file :
majorVersion:"3",minorVersion:"2.3",releaseDate:"2009-04-23",

There is another JavaScript editor that I know of.
<http://ckeditor.com/>
Not sure if you'd want to hack on swapping out TinyMCE for it in your
RC installation to see if you like it better.

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/