[RCU] Line Spacing Issue in the HTML Text Editor

Keith Schonrock peridoc77 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 22:04:40 CEST 2009

----- Original Message ----
> > I am not sure if the developers of Roundcude will change this
> > behavior or
> > not.
>
> The HTML editor for RC is TinyMCE, which is not created by the RC
> developers.
> So it would be up to the developers of TinyMCE to alter the behavior.
>
> Version info from the " program/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js "  file :
> majorVersion:"3",minorVersion:"2.3",releaseDate:"2009-04-23",
>
> There is another JavaScript editor that I know of.
>
> Not sure if you'd want to hack on swapping out TinyMCE for it in your
> RC installation to see if you like it better.

Probably not worth it for me hacking something together with another editor right now.  At least I know now that Shift+Enter will get me a single line as opposed to a paragraph separated line (double space).  That is much better than before, although it would be nice if this were able to be fixed for good in the future.  It is very annoying.  I do understand that it is not the RC dev's fault though...

Thanks for the help!