[RCU] Line Spacing Issue in the HTML Text Editor

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Tue Sep 29 22:50:26 CEST 2009

http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/force_br_newlines

> I do agree that paragraphs serve the purpose better. Is there a CSS that
> TinyMCE uses to compose emails? Perhaps it would be better to alter the
CSS
> to whatever desired paragraph spacing rather than switch to BR tags.
>
> My two cents.
>
> // Andrés

I didn't say it was a good idea, just that it could be done. While I also
think that paragraph tags are a more logical choice, it is quite different
than many other mail clients. For example, both Apple's Mail.app and
Thunderbird do line breaks by default, not paragraphs. So if consistency
between clients is important, the BR tag may be a better choice.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services