[RCU] Empty Messge Body

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Sep 29 23:51:39 CEST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 2:59 PM, Keith Schonrock wrote:

> You appear to be correct with the specific message that I have in
> my email right now.

I got something right today. Yay for me.

> I understand that it is not really RoundCube's fault that the email
> is not multi-part, but shouldn't RC try to display the email
> instead of putting up a blank page with no way to view the message
> at all?

There is a " Display HTML " in the " DIsplaying Messages " pane of "
Personal Preferences " that may do what you want.

Of course I belong to that subversive faction of the Internet that
believes HTML e-mail messages are the work of the Devil, so . . .

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/