[RCU] Empty Messge Body

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Sep 30 09:59:50 CEST 2009

Keith Schonrock wrote:
> Is there a place to forward or bounce these
> emails so that they can be examined to see why they do not show up
> properly?  I am not sure how best to report this.

Open a ticket in bugtracker with attached message source. Developers
will test the message precissely. Sometimes it is an IMAP server issue.
Rouncube relies on BODYSTRUCTURE returned from a server. If server
message. Other clients (e.g.Thunderbird) are parsing such messages in
other way. We're currently not doing this.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net