[RCU] Empty Messge Body

Keith Schonrock peridoc77 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 16:53:55 CEST 2009

----- Original Message ----
> For those messages that only have a HTML part, and no plain text
> part, if your preference is set to display only plain text ( "
> Display HTML " unchecked ), do you get a clickable link to the HTML
> part in the header ? If you click that, does it open a new window
> with the HTML part displayed ?

I tried this out and there was no link in the header to view the HTML portion of the message.  The idea of that kind of solution would certainly be better than what we have right now.

As A.L.E.C. suggested, I have created a ticket in the bug system and it is located here:

    http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486189