[RCU] Slow loading of messages

Kristof Bajnok bajnokk at niif.hu
Tue Jun 22 13:06:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've recently migrated to svn-trunk and since then I find that the initial
more than 30 sec to load. After that, switching pages is relatively fair (~5
sec), but only if I happen to switch during keepalive.

It seems that it fetches all the headers instead of only the first 40 (as
suggested by pagesize).

I'm on Courier-IMAP with an empty message_sort_col. I do not have caching
enabled, are there any known problems remaining with it?

Any suggestions?

Kristof