[RCU] Attachments not uploading

Daniel Caleb nix at tek12.com
Thu Jun 24 19:48:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know there was another discussion regarding this last week.
But, it seems to have gone dormant.

I'm having an issue uploading
files over, seems to be around 11 megs, over that and the attachment
never seems to appear in the attachment list. It finishes uploading, and
I can see a file of that size appear in /tmp. However, then the icon in
attachment list just spins and Roundcube never progresses past that
point.

I'm using Roundcube svn 3765 with postfix and dovecot. I have
everything (postfix, php, .htaccess) set to allow attachments up to
35MB. When using a desktop mail client I can send attachments of that
size without a problem. The problem seems to only exist in Roundcube.

Is this a known issue? I didn't see anything in the Bugtracker.

Thanks

Daniel