[RCU] Attachments not uploading

Claudio Kuenzler napsty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:50:27 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

I never really tried the upload of bigger attachments but your information
made me curious about it.

I've set a php_admin_value max_upload_size to 35M (for the vhost).
Postfix message_size_limit = 15728640 (15MB)

The .htaccess file was modified like this:
php_value       upload_max_filesize     35M
php_value       post_max_size           40M

So I tried to attach a file of 10.3MB - works. Same with a file of 13.7MB.
Same with a file of 19MB (although the sending won't work of course). So I'm
happy it runs well and very fast.

I'm using trunk-r3779 with Postfix and Dovecot.

Maybe you should also check your PHP memory_limit param. If this is set by a
php_admin_value before it overwrites your .htaccess (or correctly said
overwrites by .htaccess are disabled). Check the values with a phpinfo in
your roundcube directory.

cheers,
Claudio