[RCU] Attachments not uploading

Daniel Caleb nix at tek12.com
Fri Jun 25 16:00:43 CEST 2010

I've checked and double checked those settings and everything should
have been working. But, then your post also got me thinking, so I
started looking for other .htaccess files throughout the folder
structure that I had not considered yet. Then I thought, maybe there's
more information in the plugins folder - and then I realized that I was
using database_attachments as compared to filesystem_attachments as my
plugin. I switched and... it now works. So, perhaps there was a memory
limit in myql that I wasn't considering - actually, I totally overlooked
the plugin factor altogether.

At any rate, thanks for prodding me a
little bit more...

Daniel