[RCU] Ticket 1486701

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 3 16:11:02 CET 2010

 On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:33:14 -0700, Kaz Kylheku  wrote:

> Could someone have a look at:
>
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486701
>
> It's marked closed, but I submitted some patches in it.

 Looks to me as though the developers are satisfied with the default
 behavior (as is my organization). While you may not use Thunderbird,
 having RC's display behavior mimic T-Bird is a smart decision in my
 opinion, as that makes it similar for end users to one of the more
 popular stand-alone clients.

 Rather than make these changes as patches against the release code,
 perhaps they could be implemented as one or more plugins? That would
 give people more options.

 --
 Arne Berglund
 System Administrator, Internet Services