[RCU] help with markasjunk2 plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Nov 9 13:46:02 CET 2010

On 09.11.2010 13:25, Joy wrote:
> Hello All,
>                 This is my first post to this list and i am very happy
> with Roundcube .. I am having a problem while setting up markasjunk2
> plugin which is using sa_blacklist Driver. I am also using sauserprefs
> plugin which is working perfectly and all my setting being stored in
> mysql database. Can any one help me here is the error while clicking
> on spam button in webmail :-

> [Native message: Table 'spamassassin_db.cache' doesn't exist]

I don't know this plugin, but I can guess that it connects to sa
database and the doesn't reconnect. Find DSN configuration in its config
file and add ?new_link=true at the end of DSN string. Finally, you may
try to disable caching.

p.s. it's not standard Roundcube plugin, so better try to contact with
plugin's author (I think he maybe didn't test it with enable_caching=true).

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak