[RCU] Roundcube password plugin problem

Dagia Dorjsuren dagmid_d at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 07:54:12 CET 2010

Hello,

I am a subscriber of Roundcube webmail. I have recently configured roundcube with vpopmail on qmail. Unfortunately, I am facing one problem which the roundcube's password plugin. How will I configure roundcube's password plugin with vpopmail?

Below is my problem's detailed info :
1. I have configured vpopmail with mysql on qmail.
2. I have activated vpopmail's password plugin

But,

When I create new domain on vpopmail, that domain name creates following format on mysql. Example : test.com = test_com

I have configured the password plugin by below query.
UPDATE %d SET pw_passwd=%c, pw_clear_passwd=%p WHERE pw_name=%l LIMIT 1';

above %d is domain part of user. E.g test.com, but my created table name is=
test_com

How can I fix this problem pls????